In honor of my favorite time of year….. I’m posting a fun photo of the homemade apple cider I made recently.
[Pumpkin and flowers courtesy of my sweet, thoughtful husband!]
Is this the most amazing season or what? I love it, and I think you should too :)
Ways my hubby and I have (and plan to) celebrate autumn include:
- The yummy aforementioned homemade apple cider
- Pumpkin spice lattes from Starbies (Gingerbread lattes up next!)
- Romantic night in–with pumpkin spice candles
- An outdoor fall picnic in the park (Austin’s famed Zilker Park to be exact) watching leaves fall
- Driving north to see the leaves turn
- Visiting a pumpkin patch and having a pumpkin carving contest
- Decorating our house with mini gourds (so cute!) and a cinnamon broom (his favorite)
- Making pumpkin walnut bread
- Getting lost in a local corn maze with friends (next w/e)
- Pumpkin ice cream
- Fall festivals
What ideas do you have to celebrate this gorgeous season?